- Who is the famous painter in the Philippines?
- Who is the most popular artist in the Philippines?
- Who are the local artist in the Philippines?
- Who is the best painter?
- Who is the best painter alive?
- Who is world's most famous painter?
- What should I charge for a painting?
- Is acrylic paint permanent on clothes?
- Is oil painting easier than acrylic?
Who is the famous painter in the Philippines?
Who is the most popular artist in the Philippines?
Who are the local artist in the Philippines?
We profile 10 contemporary Filipino artists you should know.
- Ernest Concepcion (1977-present)
- Ronald Ventura (1973-present)
- Leeroy New (1986-present)
- Oscar Villamiel (1953-present)
- Dex Fernandez (1984-present)
- Neil Pasilan (1971-present)
- Kawayan de Guia (1979-present)
- Patricia Perez Eustaquio (1977-present)
Who is the best painter?
The 5 most renowned artist of all time.
- Leonardo da Vinci (1452–1519) Regarded as one of the greatest artists of all time, he is well known for his two remarkable paintings: The Mona Lisa and The Last Supper.
- Michelangelo (1475–1564) …
- Rembrandt (1606–1669) …
- Vincent Van Gogh (1853–1890) …
- Pablo Picasso (1881-1973)
Who is the best painter alive?
Who is world’s most famous painter?
10 most famous paintings in the world
- Artist: Leonardo da Vinci. Estimated date: 1503 to 1519. …
- Artist: Leonardo da Vinci. Estimated date: 1495 to 1498. …
- Artist: Vincent van Gogh. Date: 1889. …
- Artist: Edvard Munch. Date: 1893. …
- Artist: Pablo Picasso. Date: 1937. …
- Artist: Gustav Klimt. Estimated date: 1907 to 1908. …
- Artist: Johannes Vermeer. …
- Artist: Sandro Botticelli.
What should I charge for a painting?
Pay yourself a reasonable hourly wage, add the cost of materials and make that your asking price. For example, if materials cost $50, you take 20 hours to make the art, and you pay yourself $20 an hour to make it, then you price the art at $450 ($20 X 20 hours + $50 cost of materials).
Is acrylic paint permanent on clothes?
Acrylic paint will stay permanent on clothing. Once it dries and is heat set with a dryer or iron, it’s there forever. Make sure you DON’T use washable acrylic paint!16-Nov-2009
Is oil painting easier than acrylic?
Acrylic paint is widely considered to be the most beginner friendly medium, as it is simple to use, requires very few materials and is much less intrusive on the senses compared to oils. With that being said, acrylic paint dries very, very fast.