Who designed the Opus building?
Dame Zaha Hadid
Does architecture have scope in future?
Architecture has a lot of scope in India. Students who are pursuing B. Arch, or are preparing for architecture entrance exams, can look at the various career prospects to pursue after the course. … Arch, one has to first clear entrance exams such as NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
What is the hardest subject in the world?
Here is the list of 10 most difficult courses in the world.
- Chartered Accountancy.
- Quantum Mechanics.
Which is the hardest exam in India?
11 Most toughest exams in India
- #1 UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE) …
- #2 JEE Advanced. …
- #3 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) …
- #4 Common Admission Test (CAT) …
- #5 All India Institute of Medical Science Exam (UG) …
- #6 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) (UG) …
- #7 National Institute of Design Entrance Exam. …
- #8 Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which is the toughest interview in India?
Is CA difficult than IIT?
ANSWER (1) Another point is, IIT JEE is an entrance exam for undergraduate courses, whereas, CA is a professional course with different levels, so there is no direct comparison between these two. … If looked upon the success rate, CA exam has a pass percentage of about 15-18% overall.
Which is the easiest board in India?