- Where is the vault in military base?
- Where are the cod vaults?
- Where is the vault in modern warfare warzone?
- What is the code for the bunker near Boneyard?
- How do you get juggernaut in war zone?
- Which bunkers are open warzone?
- Where is the red access card bunker?
- Can you open bunker 11 with a key card?
- What are the codes for the bunkers?
- Where is the secret bunker in warzone?
- Where is the * secret bunker in fortnite Chapter 2?
- How many bunkers can you open with red access card?
- What does the red keycard do in warzone?
- How many kills you need for a nuke?
- Is there a nuke in bo3?
- Do juggernaut kills count towards nuke?
- How many kills is a tactical nuke?
- Does kill chain count for nuke?
Where is the vault in military base?
Once you interact with all of the Morse Code phones in the correct order, you should have access to Vault 11, which is at the very top of the map above the Military Base fire house. If you completed all the necessary steps correctly, the vault light should be green and you can interact with the keypad.
Where are the cod vaults?
Where Are the Vaults in Warzone
- Bunker 00: South of Zozsni Spomenik.
- Bunker 01: Between the Kart Racing Track and Junkyard.
- Bunker 02: Directly north of the Junkyard.
- Bunker 03: Through a trap door next to Bunker 02.
- Bunker 04: In the cliffs southeast of Gora Dam.
- Bunker 05: At the Crash Site.
Where is the vault in modern warfare warzone?
Head to Bunker 11, which is located at the top of the map (north-west of Military Base) and interact with the keypad, you will then be able to access the bunker. Once inside you will be able to grab tons of loot, as well as a new MP7 blueprint Mud Drauber.
What is the code for the bunker near Boneyard?
You’ll know if you have the right door as inside there will be a trap door to the left that will drop you down into an underground passage where you’ll see a barred door up ahead. Go to the door and enter the code into the keypad to the right:
How do you get juggernaut in war zone?
The first item needed in order to find Juggernaut killstreaks within bunkers is the red keycards. Most players have likely come across the keycards as they are entirely random items within Warzone. They are found by opening loot crates in any area on the map and hoping for the best.
Which bunkers are open warzone?
Warzone Bunker locations
- Can be located at the North of the go kart track. …
- Keep moving towards the north and follow the road from the previous bunker.
- Located just next to bunker 02. …
- Can be found on the southeast part of Dam. …
- Can be found towards the west side of Crash Site.
Where is the red access card bunker?
Bunker 1: You’ll find this bunker just to the north of the kart racing track at Promenade West. Bunker 2: The second can be found inside a concrete structure further north of here. Bunker 3: The third bunker is in the same place as the second, but requires you to drop underground through a trap door.
Can you open bunker 11 with a key card?
Bunker 11 works differently from the other bunkers you‘ll find in Warzone. It’s located to the northwest of the Military Base and you don’t need a keycard to access it.
What are the codes for the bunkers?
The Warzone bunker codes are:
-  North Junkyard – (not accessible)
-  South Junkyard –
-  Park –
-  Prison Shack –
-  Farmland – (not accessible)
-  TV Station –
Where is the secret bunker in warzone?
There is an eleventh secret bunker in Call of Duty: Warzone. It can be found northwest of the military base in Bloc 23 near the edge of the map. To access this bunker, you’ll have to gather intel from a series of message phones scattered across the map and decipher a code.
Where is the * secret bunker in fortnite Chapter 2?
Hidden Bunker location 2: The second Hidden Bunker location is found on the island between Craggy Cliffs and Stealthy Stronghold. You’ll see a raised beach house with a deck on the back. Directly under the deck you’ll find a wall of stone that you can destroy with your Pickaxe.
How many bunkers can you open with red access card?
What does the red keycard do in warzone?
Red Access Cards are used to open up otherwise locked bunkers. These secret bunkers contain tons of loot and even rare blueprints. Gain access to bunkers by interacting with the keypad near bunkers that have green lights. Red Cards are not needed for Pawntakespawn event bunkers.
How many kills you need for a nuke?
Is there a nuke in bo3?
Once you are at 15+ kills you should have your nuke if you stay alive while your kill streaks go off. If you hit 15 kills and are going for an actual 30 gun kill nuke you must now go into full focus mode.
Do juggernaut kills count towards nuke?
No. Strange that using Juggernaut basically prevents you from getting a nuke then.
How many kills is a tactical nuke?
What is the Tactical Nuke Killstreak. The Tactical Nuke was an unlockable killstreak reward that was featured in Modern Warfare 2, along with Call of Duty Online, Call of Duty: Mobile, and Modern Warfare when achieving at least 25 consecutive kills with dying.
Does kill chain count for nuke?
Kill Chain is a Tier 1 perk in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. It makes kills done by the user’s killstreaks count towards the required kills to earn their next killstreak(s), except the Tactical Nuke.