- What's another name for wicked?
- What is the synonym and antonym of wicked?
- What are synonyms for evil?
- What's a synonym for heartless?
- What is the definition of inhuman?
- How do you describe a heartless person?
- How do you describe someone who is cold?
- How do you describe a cold-hearted person?
- What is another word for merciless?
- What is the meaning of unforgiving?
- What is the definition of merciless?
- What is another word for striking?
- What does obvious mean in English?
- What is the synonym of attractive?
- What is a synonym for beautiful?
- What does ravishing mean?
- How do you say beautiful without saying beautiful?
- What's the most beautiful word in the world?
- What is a unique word?
- What is the cutest word ever?
- What is the world's worst word?
- What is the most hated word in English?
- What is the shortest English word?
- What is the least liked word?
- What is the most hated color?
- What are disgusting words?
- What word makes you cringe?
- What's a better word than disgusting?
- What are some weird words?
- What word takes 3 hours to say?
What’s another name for wicked?
SYNONYMS FOR wicked 1 unrighteous, ungodly, godless, impious, profane, blasphemous; immoral, profligate, corrupt, depraved, dissolute; heinous; infamous, villainous.
What is the synonym and antonym of wicked?
wicked(adj) morally bad in principle or practice. Antonyms: impeccable, sober, mild, impeccant, sinless, innocent, unplayful, virtuous, righteous, serious, inoffensive.
What are synonyms for evil?
What’s a synonym for heartless?
Words related to heartless insensitive, unkind, ruthless, harsh, inhuman, callous, brutal, cruel, cold-blooded, merciless, uncaring, cold-hearted, hard, hard-boiled, obdurate, pitiless, savage, thick-skinned, unemotional, unfeeling.
What is the definition of inhuman?
1a : lacking pity, kindness, or mercy : savage an inhuman tyrant. b : cold, impersonal his usual quiet, almost inhuman courtesy— F. Tennyson Jesse. c : not worthy of or conforming to the needs of human beings inhuman living conditions.
How do you describe a heartless person?
The synonym for a coldhearted person is: indifferent. unkind. uncaring. unsympathetic.
How do you describe someone who is cold?
The word cold can also describe someone as being aloof, unemotional, or unwelcoming. This sense of cold is often used negatively to accuse a person of being cruel, uncaring, merciless, or lacking empathy.
How do you describe a cold-hearted person?
Someone who’s coldhearted is detached and unfeeling. It would be coldhearted to stand there, not caring, when you see a little kid fall and hurt herself. Most people are sympathetic and warm, but those who don’t have much feeling for others are coldhearted.
What is another word for merciless?
SYNONYMS FOR merciless hard, relentless, unrelenting, fell, unsympathetic, inexorable.
What is the meaning of unforgiving?
1 : unwilling or unable to forgive. 2 : having or making no allowance for error or weakness an unforgiving environment where false moves can prove fatal— Jaclyn Fierman.
What is the definition of merciless?
: having or showing no mercy : pitiless the merciless killing of innocent people.
What is another word for striking?
What is another word for striking?
What does obvious mean in English?
1 : easily discovered, seen, or understood It was obvious that things weren’t working out. She stayed for obvious reasons. 2 archaic : being in the way or in front. Other Words from obvious Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym More Example Sentences Learn More about obvious.
What is the synonym of attractive?
cute showy seductive prepossessing irresistible engaging glossy inviting mesmerizing bewitching fascinating photogenic hypnotic spellbinding winsome enthralling entrancing fetching pleasing enchanting attractiveness beautiful personable taking charismatic cunning piquant magnetic winning dinky captivating mesmeric.
What is a synonym for beautiful?
attractive, pretty, handsome, good-looking, nice-looking, pleasing, alluring, prepossessing, as pretty as a picture. lovely, charming, delightful, appealing, engaging, winsome. ravishing, gorgeous, heavenly, stunning, arresting, glamorous, irresistible, bewitching, beguiling.
What does ravishing mean?
unusually attractive, pleasing, or striking
How do you say beautiful without saying beautiful?
Ways to Say You Are Beautiful
- You look gorgeous!
- You look as pretty as always!
- You look drop dead gorgeous!
- I think you are very attractive!
- Wow, you are gorgeous!
- I think you are stunning!
- I think you are super cute!
- You look absolutely fantastic!
What’s the most beautiful word in the world?
The Top 10 Most Beautiful English Words
- 10 Serendipity (n.)
- 9 Petrichor (n.)
- 8 Supine (adj.)
- 7 Solitude (n.)
- 6 Aurora (n.)
- 5 Idyllic (adj.)
- 4 Clinomania (n.)
- 3 Pluviophile (n.)
What is a unique word?
To explain this very simply, a unique word is one that’s unusual or different in some way. It might have a complicated history or interesting connections to another language.
What is the cutest word ever?
A List Of The Cutest Words Ever Created!
- toesy woesies.
What is the world’s worst word?
‘Moist’ – a word apparently despised the world over – is about to be named the worst word in the English language. The word has emerged as a clear frontrunner in a global survey conducted by Oxford Dictionaries.
What is the most hated word in English?
These Are The ‘Most Hated‘ Words in the English Language
- Riddle. Definition: A mystifying, misleading, or puzzling question posed as a problem to be solved or guessed.
- Phlegm. Definition: Viscid mucus secreted in abnormal quantity in the respiratory passages.
- Moist. Definition: Slightly or moderately wet.
- Moreish. Definition: Causing a desire for more.
- Foetus. …
- Tofu. …
- Trump… …
What is the shortest English word?
What is the least liked word?
“Pulp” Topping O’Brien’s list for Cracked is “pulp,” which he called his “least favorite word in the history of words.” I figure it’s a good one to end this list, since it represents what ruins orange juice (imho), and it sounds gross. There’s something about that “ulp” part that sounds a bit like you’re burping.
What is the most hated color?
Pantone 448 C, also referred to as “the ugliest colour in the world”, is a colour in the Pantone colour system. Described as a “drab dark brown”, it was selected in 2012 as the colour for plain tobacco and cigarette packaging in Australia, after market researchers determined that it was the least attractive colour.
What are disgusting words?
other words for disgusting
What word makes you cringe?
Top 12 words that make us cringe
- Squirt – 55%
- Moist – 51%
- Squelch – 45%
- Secrete – 43%
- TIE: panties – 35% and defecate – 35%
- Flaccid – 33%
- Yeast – 31%
- Chunk – 29%
What’s a better word than disgusting?
offensive, appalling, outrageous, objectionable, displeasing, shocking, horrifying, scandalous, monstrous, unspeakable, shameless, shameful, vulgar, gross, vile, wicked, odious, heinous, abhorrent, loathsome, obnoxious, detestable, hateful, sickening, contemptible, despicable, deplorable, abominable, execrable.
What are some weird words?
Here are the fifteen most unusual words in the English language.
- Serendipity. This word appears in numerous lists of untranslatable words. …
- Gobbledygook. …
- Scrumptious. …
- Agastopia. …
- Halfpace. …
- Impignorate. …
- Jentacular. …
What word takes 3 hours to say?
ISOLEUCINE. Note the ellipses. All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce.